Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
God's River Lodge - Manitoba - Anyone know if they are still open? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 07-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Keeper

Default God's River Lodge - Manitoba - Anyone know if they are still open?

It has been probably 5-6 years since my son and I went to God's River Lodge and I was wondering if anyone knows if it is still open. We went there 3 or 4 years in a row and the fishing was the best we have ever had anywhere. Several northerns over 44", several 10 pound walleyes, large lakers, splake and 4-5 pound brookies in the river is what attracted us to this region. As many of you know, this lodge is native managed and with all due respect seemed to be struggling for several reasons. We had a great time and the facility and equipment was good but it was difficult to tell if they had enough motivation to keep this lodge viable. Just curious if anyone has any recent experiences... thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Wallhanger

Hey - I spoke with their booking agent in the offseason ~Nov. REALLY nice guy. Here is the contact info. If you wind up going please post a review they are on my list of places I want to get to. Access to the Brookies and good size pike/walleye is exactly why I was interested.

Don Hart
for God`s River Lodge
mdh@golden.net
519-681-5837
Old 07-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Charter Member

http://www.godsriverlodge.com/

Pooch

"Human beings seldom think for themselves... For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity... We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement