Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Congrate's Ryan Standke and Gregg Goliher - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 04-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Keeper

Default Congrate's Ryan Standke and Gregg Goliher

Job well done guys. You both did well, in a tough bite.

Great Job!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2006, 09:38 AM
Capt. Doug

Default RE: Congrate's Ryan Standke and Gregg Goliher

Way to go guys, nice showing Ryan.
Doug
Old 04-24-2006, 03:15 PM
mnjimcarp

Ryan,
It was great to see you in the running and finishing so well. Couldn't have been a nicer guy "in the hunt" everyday! Great finish.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Rich Stadler

Great job Ryan. Had a great game plan and stuck to it. No panic from this guy. As for Greg, what can you say except wow. The rest of us are always fishing for second if either you or Gary are in the tournament.
Old 04-25-2006, 04:39 PM
G Gray

Rich

You had a Great plan, and I know you were on nice fish. The fish, just did not show up on tiurnament day. You's 3, worked out a great game plan, and you's each had each others plan as a back-up. And you's all agreed, that if one of you's had a chance, that you's would backoff, and let that guy have his chance to win. I watched 3 guys, work together, like a fine tunned watch, and when the day was over, you's re-grouped, and wish the other well. And most of all, when it was all over, you showed up to congadukate the other, and have a beer. If you's 3 ever teamed up, everyone else would take notice. You's are very good sticks, and I am glad my days are over, just so I don't have to fish against you's.

I had a Great time, just sitting and chatting with you's. I'm Proud of all 3 of you's.

Gary Gray
Old 04-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Charter Member

Yes, congratulations. Great additional comments too Gary. Paints the right kind of picture.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:42 PM
EsoxnEyes

Gary,

Are your days completely over? Will you be doing Houges again this year?

Brian
Old 04-27-2006, 01:45 PM
EsoxnEyes

Gary,

Are you days completely over? Will you be doing Houges again this year?

Brian
Old 04-27-2006, 02:17 PM
G. Gray

I have finally realized, my days of single events are over. I don't want to say, that this COPD has won, but it has taken it's toll on me. I will still fish partner events, like Merc Mational's, Otter street, and MWC, as long as my current partners fish with me. It's time to sit back, enjoy the memories. This is the hand I have been delt, now I just have to play it out, till the game is over.

I don't regret anything, having had 21 yrs of good competition, With Bill, Chief, Wags,Mark, Jason, Ryan,Pete Harsh, Gregg Ehli and many others as partners. I had some Great Co-anglers, and I never had one that I regret fishing with.

I wanted Winneconne PWT, to be my last fling, but it did not happen. Instead, I enjoyed working with Ryan, and Rich, having them stop over each night, was almost as exciting as fishing it.

I am no longer a asset in the boat as a Pro, so, it's time. I have been fortunate to accomplish winning a few titles, and life has been good for me.

Gary