Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Anyone in Minnesota - know of Newman Manufacturing - docks, trailers - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 06-27-2016, 08:50 AM
Keeper

Default Anyone in Minnesota - know of Newman Manufacturing - docks, trailers

Are they still in business? They sold docks and related equipment as well as utility trailers?

From Royalton, MN

I have a trailer and it is fantastic, I had a question about it but websites are gone and phone appears disconnected.

Anyone know?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2016, 09:40 AM
The Big Papa

Default search

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalwapiti View Post
Are they still in business? They sold docks and related equipment as well as utility trailers?

From Royalton, MN

I have a trailer and it is fantastic, I had a question about it but websites are gone and phone appears disconnected.

Anyone know?
I do not know hard hard you looked. But in less time than it took you to write your post, I found a web site, and called the number listed.

Try again.
Old 06-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Papa View Post
I do not know hard hard you looked. But in less time than it took you to write your post, I found a web site, and called the number listed.

Try again.
You are the second dh I met on this site in a couple weeks. Are you guys just a bunch of grumpy old men with nothing better to do. Go fishing and leave your computer alone...If your answer isn't constructive then don't answer.

I searched with Google and this came up. I called the number, disconnected. Websites take you to some mexican vacation site.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newmans.JPG
Views:	560
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	217961  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Wallhanger

1(888)737-6267 is the number I found for NewmansIncStore. I tried calling and got an answering machine, but it may get you one step closer.

Some folks here, as in life, try to be more helpful than others. YMMV.
Old 06-27-2016, 10:52 AM
Charter Member

Default Couldn't agree more..

Quote:
You are the second dh I met on this site in a couple weeks. Are you guys just a bunch of grumpy old men with nothing better to do. Go fishing and leave your computer alone...If your answer isn't constructive then don't answer.

I searched with Google and this came up. I called the number, disconnected. Websites take you to some mexican vacation site.

Found this..Go to about us there is a Plymouth Number 763-550-1400

http://www.newmansincstore.com/

Seems to be the NORM around here lately...
And I am a Grumpy Old man....and a DH....HAHAHAH

Last edited by gonfishn95; 06-27-2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:30 AM
Wallhanger

Default They were sold

They were sold to LUND manufacturing not the boat company , call this guy he is a dealer right across from the factory , South Side Sports , in Royalton Mn. 320 584 5514 or 320 584 5543, he was with the factory for years and cab answer any questions re Newmans
Old 06-27-2016, 12:14 PM
The Big Papa

Default help

Quote:

From Royalton, MN

Anyone know?
Maybe you are just used to having someone do everything for you. You'll like Hillary.
Old 06-27-2016, 01:19 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwalleye1 View Post
1(888)737-6267 is the number I found for NewmansIncStore. I tried calling and got an answering machine, but it may get you one step closer.

Some folks here, as in life, try to be more helpful than others. YMMV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonfishn95 View Post
Found this..Go to about us there is a Plymouth Number 763-550-1400

http://www.newmansincstore.com/

Seems to be the NORM around here lately...
And I am a Grumpy Old man....and a DH....HAHAHAH
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigM View Post
They were sold to LUND manufacturing not the boat company , call this guy he is a dealer right across from the factory , South Side Sports , in Royalton Mn. 320 584 5514 or 320 584 5543, he was with the factory for years and cab answer any questions re Newmans
Thanks Folks
Old 06-28-2016, 07:14 AM
Hat Trick

Quote:

YES! Most are grumpy old buggers! Some aren't. Most are liberal whiners that can't fend for themselves and want your life to be miserable too.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:48 AM
Minnow

Quote:

From Royalton, MN

Anyone know?
We are Newman's Factory Outlet. We are located in Audubon, MN. We can help with parts, etc for your sled bed trailers, docks, boat lifts and/or canopys. Newmans Inc. in Royalton, MN is out of business and is now called JB Lund Docks.

Newman's Factory Outlet is owned by Doug Newman, the son of the founder of Newman's Mfg and Newman's INC.

Our phone number is: 218-439-3684

Our address is: 19401 Highway 10 West, Audubon, MN

Please let us know if we can help you in any way.

Thank you.