Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Hey Cyber16 and That Minnesota Guy, but.. - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Muskie Central > General Discussion

Notices

Old 04-29-2017, 08:19 PM
Wallhanger

Default Hey Cyber16 and That Minnesota Guy, but..

Sorry our hockey teams folded like lawn chairs. Amazing. Earlier this season I honestly thought the Wild were really jumping up that level needed. Meanwhile my blackhawks were fumbling until they got a solid 4th line in february. Our thoughts were on MN all spring.
Now look at us. I was looking forward to bing banging around at least through this round. Well anyway. Glad you are ok Cyber16 and talk to you in the Fall.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2017, 10:35 AM
Wallhanger

Sometimes you just let tee times get in the way of those play-off games I guess. Here in Minnesota I have read several times that Leopold doesn't make any money until they get into round two and then they need to get at least 3 home games before he starts making money. With both the Wild and Blackhawks out my play-off watching will be over until the cup round starts. And then only if there is a Canadian team left. Otherwise I'm done.