Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Home Grown Tackle Chat: - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Chat Site / Chat Schedule

Old 01-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Philadelphia PA Suburbs/The mighty Delaware/A dirty beach in Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Scully View Post
And I missed it. Sorry I had to make a run for more supplies. Fleet Farm had lots of blades on clearance.
Nice I gotta check that out!!!

FC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Wallhanger

Planing an informal HGT chat on Monday night.This thing is getting good!I look forward to talking to you Monday after the fireside chat!I have some questions for you tackle junkies!!

FC
Old 02-19-2012, 09:33 AM
Wallhanger

Hey guy's come on out tomorrow night to the HGT chat.We will be talking crawler harnesses,spinning blades and the rod and reel set up's we use to drag these fish catching beauties!Bring your A game we may have some experts in the house!It will be Monday night after the fireside chat at 8pm ct.

I look forward to seeing you out!

FC
Old 02-22-2012, 08:25 PM
Wallhanger

Hey All You Home Grown Tackle Junkies Listen up!!!!I talked to a rep from Do It Mold's today and we have a tentative date for a Do IT Home Grown Tackle Chat Monday 3/5 from 8pm ct to 9pm ct.We will be talking to Mike Gofron!
I will be setting the date in stone this coming Monday!!!Get your thinking cap's on we got a real tackle junkie coming to talk tackle with us!

Here's a short bio on Mike:
http://www.mikegofron.com/img/mike_mug.jpg
Mike Gofron is the epitome of the professional walleye tournament scene. He recently wrote a book on how he got started fishing. The book includes many fishing strategies, techniques and how-to's. He is currently competing in the AIM fishing tournament, MWC and various other circuits. He has achieved all, but one, awards and titles available on the In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail. Mike has earned 37 top 10 finishes, the most of any PWT angler. Mike averages a 10th place finish at the Championship, is currently 2nd in overall tournament earnings, and places in the money 60 percent of the time.
Mike enjoys working with the media, including television, print and radio. His household reach continues to soar. Mike appeals to a wide consumer group from new anglers to seasoned veterans. He especially enjoys working with children, teaching fishing basics to start a lifelong hobby.
Mike’s goals for the future include doubling all his awards, continuing to place well on the tournament circuit, maintaining a constant media presence, achieving corporate sponsor’s goals, garnering more national sponsorship, and continuing to fish with his family.
Favorite Walleye Tactic: Finesse jigging
Favorite Water: Bull Shoals, Arkansas
Largest Walleye: 13, Lake Erie

FC

Last edited by fishincrazy; 02-22-2012 at 08:28 PM. Reason: addition:
Old 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Wallhanger

I've got some more awesome news in the world of HGT Chat we will be speaking with Shawn from Jolly Roger Tackle this coming Monday night on the chat.Please go to the business directory here on WC and check out his company they have some awesome blades and rig parts available!

FC
Old 02-28-2012, 06:59 AM
Wallhanger

Default Update For Fishincrazy

So I still can't get on Walleye Central would someone who can please post this for me.
" Next Monday night on Home Grown Tackle Chat we have a special guest representing Do It Mold Corp. Mike Gofron will be on with us!So all of you Tackle Junkies get your questions ready!I talked with Mike last night and he is preparing by making some videos for us to view using Do It's best molds!Any questions please contact FC at fishincrazy123@yahoo.com,or on FB at Home Grown Tackle.

Thanks,
FC
Old 02-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Scully View Post
So I still can't get on Walleye Central would someone who can please post this for me.
" Next Monday night on Home Grown Tackle Chat we have a special guest representing Do It Mold Corp. Mike Gofron will be on with us!So all of you Tackle Junkies get your questions ready!I talked with Mike last night and he is preparing by making some videos for us to view using Do It's best molds!Any questions please contact FC at fishincrazy123@yahoo.com,or on FB at Home Grown Tackle.

Thanks,
FC
thanks JJ!!!!

FC
Old 03-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Wallhanger

Mike Gofron is confirmed for tonight HGT Chat at 8PM CT

TACKLE JUNKIES UNITE!!!!!

I look forward to seeing you out!

FC
Old 03-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Wallhanger

Well I've been away at work the last 2 Monday nights but I'll be around this Monday if anyone wants to talk tackle!After the fireside chat Monday night 8pm ct See you there! Monday's topic will be color what's your favorite,your goto,the one that always works!

FC