Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
EZEE Step Start to finish WOW - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers

Notices

Old 04-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Wallhanger

Default Friction Tape

I applied the friction tape on the tongue of my trailer. I'm still a Wallenda out there, and always come away with one wet shoe. I can see a set of these in my future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Wallhanger

I can honestly say I would do without a locator before I would ever be without steps again. Ease and safety of use make them a no brainer for me. I would be willing to bet nobody has ever returned a set because they didn't like them.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:56 PM
Keeper

Hey Juls,
How are the fancy new steps doing ? Seems like the girls get all the new good stuff, lol . Sorry couldn't pass it up. I would have posted sooner but I was over on your pond earlier in the week . Had a good time got some nice fish .
Good luck with this season !
Tight Lines,
Rick

Old 04-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeman_IN View Post
Hey Juls,
How are the fancy new steps doing ? Seems like the girls get all the new good stuff, lol . Sorry couldn't pass it up. I would have posted sooner but I was over on your pond earlier in the week . Had a good time got some nice fish .
Good luck with this season !
Tight Lines,
Rick
LOL...they are great! I thought maybe the powder coating would chip off the step pads, but it's holding up beautifully.
NPAA#89

Supporting Vendor
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
JulsWalleyeFishingAdventures.com

2017 Ranger 621 FS
300 G2
15 ETEC Kicker
112 Ulterra w/iPilot LINK
Humminbird Helix 12 SI CHIRP Gen2
and Helix 10 DI CHIRP Gen2
Old 04-26-2017, 10:36 AM
Minnow

Unrelated Q here....what is that awesome looking jack you have on there, looks like it makes moving your boat around easier?

Shad
Old 04-26-2017, 02:13 PM
Keeper

Default Trailer Valet

It does a great job . Jus turn the crank and the boat moves . Steer it with the steering handle . Want to stop let go of the steering handle and and the brakes come on . Works on gravel as well as hard surfaces .
Tight lines,
Rick
Old 05-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Wallhanger

With the ezsteps & a swing tongue, it appears you would not be able to swing the tongue all the way over? My boat is very tight in the garage - have about 3" of play. If I can't swing my tongue at least 90Deg, the boat won't fit. Thoughts?
Old 05-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Wisconsin View Post
With the ezsteps & a swing tongue, it appears you would not be able to swing the tongue all the way over? My boat is very tight in the garage - have about 3" of play. If I can't swing my tongue at least 90Deg, the boat won't fit. Thoughts?
Not sure what you mean. The boats in this post have swing tongues.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake Wisconsin View Post
Lake Wisconsin , You are right about the EZEE Steps and the tongue swinging to that side . I also had the regular dolly jack on that side . I removed the dolly not needing it anymore . And switched the pin in the tonuge hinge to the other side so the tongue now swings away from the steps and folds clear back against the
Trailer Valet giving much more then a 90 deg. swing to my tongue . In addition it now puts the dolly on the drivers side so I don't have to step over the tongue to get to the dolly when hooking up and unhooking From the truck . Oh by the way the dolly makes hooking up really easy . Just get some what close a couple of feet or so to the coupler on the trailer. And then go back and lift the steering handle on the Trailer Valet give the crank a crank or what ever it takes to get right over the ball on the hitch . And let go of the steering handle setting the brake and then use the up down crank on the top to lower the tongue and your hooked up .
No more backing up 3 times and pulling ahead 2 times tryin to get hooked up by myself . I bring the boat to the truck and not the other way around . Its easy cause I'm right where I can see what's happening . I don't know about your trailer setup but changing the swing sides on mine took less then 30 mins. by myself . And the trailer is an 2004 and it had been assembled the other way for quite a few years. If I can most anyone can. I'm not much of a wrench and don't want to be at this point in my life . Anymore questions and I'm only to happy to give you all the info I've got . I am really liking the stuff I have added to the trailer .It makes doing everything by myself a lot easier then it was .
Tight lines,
Rick
Old 05-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Minnow

Default 2075 Pro V

Had an excellent experience with EZEE Steps! My opinion every boat out there should have a set. Living in ND presents some challenges launching a boat as the dock availability can be spotty at best. These things make launching/loading much safer and simpler. Mark is great to work with, walked my through the measuring process and steps were spot on. Awesome product, and service. Highly recommend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1286.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	256266   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1290.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	539.9 KB
ID:	256274