Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Skeeter boat choices - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Notices

Old 05-19-2017, 07:39 AM
Hat Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno85 View Post
Hi guys
I'm finally gonna get a nice new boat and get rid of my 1989 tracker!!

After a long time thinking about all the diff. Boat brands I've decided on going with Skeeter! I've search on here and read other forums on the differences between mx and wx but still keep going back and forth. I'm finally going to look at a couple next week work permitting but would love to hear some fresh thoughts. I'm not asking anyone to help me make up my mind just others insights.

I fish mostly medium size lakes in southern MN with about one trip each year to leech and Mille lacs. Fishing for walleye and trolling about 75 percent of the time!

I've narrowed it down to these three with no electronics or kicker. All around the same price range about and that's part of the part of the reason it's hard for me to narrow it down further. Do I go new mx and have little rougher ride but better tracking with react keel. Do I go with wx 1850 and not have snap in carpet and no react keel and older hull design but better rough water and jump seats. Or the 1910 which is best of both worlds but two years old and have to park it in my garage at an angle....buying an expensive boat for the first time isn't as fun as I thought it would be lol stress...
Choices
2017 mx 1825 f150

2017 wx 1850 f150

2015 wx 1910 f200

Thanks!
I'll tell you what. I've been in two boats on your list in small and big water. The 1850 and the mx1825. I couldn't tell a hill of beans of difference between the rides. They were impressively smooth. You simply cannot go wrong with any of your choices though. And with the Yamaha motor, you'll be satisfied.

This is coming from someone that LOVES Ranger boats.

I love carpet. Mostly because I hate shoes and socks. I fish barefoot 99% of the time unless its really cold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Hat Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno85 View Post
I'll have to check do you think that includes motor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Just the boat. Yamaha has their own warranties.