Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger not shipping boats? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Notices

Old 04-19-2017, 10:08 AM
Keeper

Default Ranger not shipping boats?

I ordered a new 619 FS in January and my boat has been in "stage 8" for the past 3 weeks. Dealer says that parts are on order and that's it. Ranger is not telling them anything further. I fail to understand how a boat can be sitting for 3 weeks in the same place. Mostly though, I can't swallow the fact that Ranger is not reaching out to their network of dealers to explain the situation so that we, the consumers can know when our boats will be arriving. This is not meant to be a Ranger bashing thread but, can you guys please chime in. Is anyone waiting for their Ranger FS series boats?

Last edited by bernmaster44; 04-19-2017 at 10:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2017, 10:27 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmaster44 View Post
I ordered a new 619 FS in January and my boat has been in "stage 8" for the past 3 weeks. Dealer says that parts are on order and that's it. Ranger is not telling them anything further. I fail to understand how a boat can be sitting for 3 weeks in the same place. Mostly though, I can't swallow the fact that Ranger is not reaching out to their network of dealers to explain the situation so that we, the consumers can know when their boats will be arriving. This is not meant to be a Ranger bashing thread but, can you guys please chime in. Is anyone waiting for their Ranger FS series boats?
my Triton sat there waiting for a motor for a while. Because the 206 allure was a new design I cut them some slack. I personally think they have to much going on down there and those southern folk don't move fast to begin with. I say move that plant to Wisconsin and see how fast those boat's move on the line My 2 cent's and good luck
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 blue boat.jpg
Views:	801
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	254026  

Last edited by turtle chain; 04-19-2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:28 AM
Keeper

Call Ranger. From what i have seen on other forums people even have pictures taken of their boats and ranger will email them to you as it moves along.
HB Helix 9
HB Helix 7

Old 04-19-2017, 10:39 AM
Wallhanger

I was told that Ranger was waiting on some keypads and interior trim pieces from their suppliers on the new FS models.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:01 AM
Keeper

It's pretty frustrating but, if that's the case I do understand. I still think that Ranger should reach out and let people know what's going on and if possible, give an ETA on shipping. How does one get pictures of their boats?
Old 04-19-2017, 12:38 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernmaster44 View Post
It's pretty frustrating but, if that's the case I do understand. I still think that Ranger should reach out and let people know what's going on and if possible, give an ETA on shipping. How does one get pictures of their boats?
!! the big box thing is ruining these great boat builders look a Recon alot of guy's will run to them until they are bought out so sad
Old 04-19-2017, 02:00 PM
Keeper

Decided to make the jump to new Ranger this year. Ordered the boat in December and still waiting for the boat to ship. The excitement of a new boat has turned to frustration at this point. What makes it worse is I sold my old boat 6 weeks ago, so I am currently SOL.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:06 PM
jbmac723

Ordered a 621 Feb 18th and so far the only feedback I have received was the complete date is pushed back to June 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2017, 02:48 PM
Keeper

Is this problem with the Fisherman series only? Who has taken delivery of any Ranger recently? To those of you who are waiting as I am, what has your dealer told you? I would be happy simply being told what the delay is all about and when to expect delivery. I called Ranger 4 times and each time I was transferred to a machine to which I left my contact info. It would be nice to have someone return my call. This is my second Ranger and it is frustrating!

Modog, where did your information about Ranger waiting for supplies come from? Perhaps your source might know a bit more about this. If there are any Ranger Pro's or representatives reading this, please inform people about this situation. Good communication is crucial to any business.

Thanks
Old 04-19-2017, 02:53 PM
Keeper

I'm going to Flippin to tour the plant on Friday, message me your order number (if you want) and I can ask the horse's mouth....