Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger not shipping boats? - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 08:02 AM
Keeper

Well, I just received word from my dealer that my 619 is in Stage 9 and will be delivered sometime next week...whew! That is really exciting! I hope all you guys who are waiting for Rangers or any other boat will get them soon. I thank everyone who contributed on this thread. It actually felt better to know that there was a legitimate reason for the delay which in my case was waiting for parts. This will be my second Ranger and I totally trust in the quality of the boat as well as my dealer here in MN. With that being said, I still feel that communication should be improved between factory and consumer either via dealer or through customer service.

I can't wait to show you guys some pics!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2017, 10:45 AM
Keeper

The few small issues or questions I have had with my Ranger boat, my calls were either answered when I called or returned promptly. My experience with Ranger service has been top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lowrance Elite 7 & 7X
Old 04-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Minnow

I ordered my 621 mid feb and was told then end of May before dealer got it. I checked with dealer last week for update and he acted like they don't get updates until the boat hits production and from there it takes 14 days to complete. What's all this "stage" stuff? Sounds like I need to pressure him for more info?

Old 04-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Minnow

I ordered my 621 in January. I checked yesterday and was told it is waiting for a truck. They said it could be another 2 weeks​ for delivery.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 03:35 PM
Keeper

Did the plant tour today. If you guys have any questions about your boat, get your order number and call Ranger and a they will let you know exactly what is going on. My boat hasn't started yet due a mold repair issue and it takes 10 working days to build if there are no hiccups. The guys said they are as busy as they have ever been and I have to concur judging from the amount of work in process and lack of space in the plant....

I'll put up another post with some general thoughts....
Old 04-21-2017, 06:01 PM
Waiting on my Ranger 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbreth View Post
Did the plant tour today. If you guys have any questions about your boat, get your order number and call Ranger and a they will let you know exactly what is going on. My boat hasn't started yet due a mold repair issue and it takes 10 working days to build if there are no hiccups. The guys said they are as busy as they have ever been and I have to concur judging from the amount of work in process and lack of space in the plant....

I'll put up another post with some general thoughts....
I hope you saw a 620 FS, legacy color package in final rigging!
Old 04-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Wallhanger

I live 33 miles from the Ranger plant and see Ranger boats on trucks quite often! I own a Reata 1850 and have never had a problem when contacting them about my boat!

Bob
Old 04-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Minnow

Talked to dealer today. Pushed back 1 week on production which I guess could be worse. I'm estimating 15 weeks in total from time order was placed to time dealer receives it. That's assuming dealer will get it 1 week post production
Old 04-24-2017, 12:45 PM
Minnow

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott C. View Post
Talked to dealer today. Pushed back 1 week on production which I guess could be worse. I'm estimating 15 weeks in total from time order was placed to time dealer receives it. That's assuming dealer will get it 1 week post production
I ordered a 620 in mid February and was also told end of May was delivery date. Just talked to dealer and was told that the estimated completion date is now 6/15, that is 17 weeks from when I ordered the boat. I will be lucky to see this thing by end of June!
Old 04-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukboat View Post
I ordered a 620 in mid February and was also told end of May was delivery date. Just talked to dealer and was told that the estimated completion date is now 6/15, that is 17 weeks from when I ordered the boat. I will be lucky to see this thing by end of June!
I wonder if we need to order 5-6 months out if they don't start building till may? maybe order in March get the boat in June?