Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Clarks Resorts & Outposts - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Notices

Old 05-18-2017, 05:57 PM
reddemon

Default Clarks Resorts & Outposts

Your experience?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Minnow

I would Highly recommend. Stayed at Northern Lights on Cedar Lake 2 years ago. Include free minnows, nice boats, cabins and Wayne and Karla are great. Cedar is a little to crowded for my liking. I am planning on doing a fly in one of these years and they will be at the top of my list.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:55 AM
Minnow

This year will be our groups 8 trip to KC's landing. Very nice acamp nd great people. Free bait is a plus.

Old 05-19-2017, 05:33 AM
Minnow

Default Clarke's Resorts

We have fished three different outpost lakes with them and have always had a good time. They keep their facilities and equipment updated and we
have had great fishing. Would recommend Wayne/Karla and their whole team to anyone..
Old 05-19-2017, 07:23 AM
Minnow

Default Clarks

My son and I are going for a fly-in for seven days at Clarks. Then we will
Fish at Clarks camp for three days starting June 10. Clarks has been recommended by a friend.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:36 AM
Minnow

Default Great Camp

We stayed at Clark's on Cedar last year. Incredibly well run camp. The workers there were top notch too. Great boats, free minnows, etc. are awesome. The only negative is you are at the left bottom of the Cedar horseshoe, so if you want to fish on the east end of the lake, it is a long boat ride. Plenty of spots close too.

We are going back to Sioux Lookout this year. We like to move around, and revisit the great camps from time to time. Keeps your skills up finding new spots. 27 inch walleye and a 54 inch musky has me satisfied that Cedar is a great lake, and I will be back.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:40 AM
Minnow

Talking

I have been going to Clark's since 1994. First at the Indian chain and then at Cedar, depending on the year, 1 to 3 weeks. Have also been to LOTW 5 times and to Canyon once and to Crow once. You can not find nicer owner's than Karla and Wayne. Free bait is nice but you don't need it, free ice I always use.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:58 AM
Minnow

clark is an awesome person. lakes a bit crowded for me but just my thoughts. now his fly ins are amazing. i did the fly in lakes when they were under doug gawley long ago and let me tell you...they are just amazing. clark runs them now and they will never disappoint.
Old 05-19-2017, 05:20 PM
Wallhanger

I've been fishing out of Clark's camps for 20+ years. On the Indian chain and Cedar.
They are exactly what I want in a fishing camp. Reasonably priced, everything is clean and in very good condition, the lakes are big enough that I don't have to fish the same spot twice, but small enough that wind isn't a problem. The fishing is very good but not so easy as to take away all the challenge. And both lakes/chains offer a variety of fishing option. I have caught walleyes trolling, casting, jigging, rigging, and slip bobbering in less than 5' to about 25', weeds, wood, rocks, sand flats, all in the same day. And SMB, musky, and crappies.

I would bet that the fly in lakes all have exceptional fishing, but I like a little challenge and I like fishing out of my own boat.
Humminbird Helix 10 mega si and 2 898s
Talon 12'
Lowrance HDS 5 gen2, used mostly for engine monitoring.

Free advice, and worth every penny.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:04 PM
reddemon

More interested in the fly ins