Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
English River at Tetu Island lodge question - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Notices

Old 05-19-2017, 08:24 AM
Keeper

Default English River at Tetu Island lodge question

Lucky enough to get a very short corporate paid trip to Tetu Island lodge on June 10. Not supposed to bring any tackle or fishing equipment, all provided. I am going to take a couple of my fav pike/muskie lures that aren't your normal lures, just wondering what is the water clarity like there? Want to take appropriate color for the water.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Wallhanger

It's on the English River system. The water is a bit stained, certainly not clear but it's not brown either. There are no muskie, at least I've never caught one or heard of one caught and I've fished that area 40+ times.
Traxxis
HB 999hd SI
HB 858c
Old 05-20-2017, 07:47 AM
Keeper

There are a few muskie photos on their web page, but I do think they are few and far between. Looks like a good big northern spot though, and that is what I hope to get into. Of course we will be fishing for walleyes too. Thanks for the info on the water clarity. The guides will surely know better than me what works on that water, but I just want to bring a couple of my "special" smaller muskie lures that have worked real good for pike for me.

Last edited by oly67; 05-20-2017 at 07:59 AM.