Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Where are all the Crappies & Gills at ? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 02-03-2003, 04:29 PM
lil boat

Default Where are all the Crappies & Gills at ?

I've fished with a friend for the last five days, we have only caught about ten small perch. We are retired and live in the Port Clinton area and have fished several marina's and also fished at old Sandusky Bay bridge. We have tried minnows and ice flies with no takers yet,we would appreciate any guidance for crappies or bluegills.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2003, 05:21 PM

Default RE: Where are all the Crappies & Gills at ?

Try calling up to Bass Haven at Mitchell's Bay on Lake St. Clair. I talked to a buddy that caught 125 'gills and some dandy crappies in a marina up there yesterday. http://www.basshavencanada.com/
Old 02-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Keeper

Hey lil boat it was nice meeting and chatting with you Sunday at the Bay Bridge. I stayed a little while longer after you left and only caught 3 more little ones. Let me know if you find the crappies in the marinas. We struck out at our Bass Haven.

Tracy
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2003, 08:30 AM
dave

I fished there weeks ago.Every day is different.You can almost always get bluegills.You can fish all of lake st clair now.From Puce,Belle river,Thames to Mitchels bay.