Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
AIM question - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 04-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Fan

Exclamation what????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Parsons View Post
Fan,
The reason the roster is not posted is because registration is open until the 23rd.
Riiiite... Remember when AIM first started and we had an updated daily roster while registration was open? Why not build it up and generate some excitement weeks leading up to it? Not sure what the hang up is about what the fans want. The sponsors probably care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Slot Fish

Thumbs up Great season is just around the corner

Tom & Gary, I'm looking forward to the start as well! Wish I could make it over there for the begining of the year and especially for Detroit. Good luck to the both of you. As far as the direction of this thread unfortunately there are always a few in the crowd that are pessimistic or more often than not have personal grudges. People and sponsors do not invest their money unless they think you are doing things right and I agree with them so keep it up.
Thanks guys and once again good luck and looking forward to seeing you on the water
Old 04-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Tommy Kemos

Default AIM Weekend Walleye Series

I actually was trying to create some excitement and build up the event. Evidently I failed. The weigh-in will be held at Woodeye's on Sunday April 27th. If you are thinking about fishing don't forget Wednesday the 23rd is the last day to sign up! Fan this is a great opportunity for you to grab a fishing buddy and throw your hat in the ring!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2014, 04:12 PM
Slot Fish

I wanna sign up for the May 11th Green bay Event but first I wanna know the boundaries... Any ideas what those might be?

KYLE
Old 04-16-2014, 06:44 PM
Tommy Kemos

Default AIM Weekend Walleye Series

One of the big advantages to the CRR format is that we are not at all restricted. All Wisconsin waters of Green Bay are open.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:14 PM
Wallhanger

Does one receive a confirmation of any kind after registering for an event?
Old 04-29-2014, 04:47 AM
Slot Fish

Yes tou will get an email conformation and all if the specifics will be in that email. We fished the first event and we had a blast! Very well done! Can't wait for AIM to expand this circuit to other states!! (Iowa) Thanks again guys!
Mike Bisdorf
Old 04-29-2014, 05:45 AM
Wallhanger

I'll second that it was a very well run event,..

Looking forward to the next one,...
Old 04-29-2014, 12:04 PM
Charter Member

Thanks for fishing guys. Good to hear that you had a good time, and thanks for getting the word out on this nice new tour!
Old 04-29-2014, 03:05 PM
J Mans

Default Joe Mans

This event was VERY well run.. keep in mind that this is only the first one of its kind!!! I cant get over how smooth things went.

Keep up the good work!!!!