Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
How About a Walleye Club Program like FLW & Bass - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Slot Fish

Default RE: How About a Walleye Club Program like FLW & Bass

Jules yes that is right, I was refering to an article that was disussing the audience of 300 to 400k. Do you think the walleye world would bennefit from developing a "federation" type of organization group of people? I know the NPAA and others focused on tournaments is out there but with dues as high as they are with the bennefits associated there has always been a concern of mine.

Question? Would a group owned by the members be something more people would be interested in and what would need to be done to get them interested and keep them interested? There are a lot of walleye "clubs" already and to turn them into a national organization without the "private industry" influence would be more appealing to most don't you think? I would strugle with joining a group that was heavily funded by private industry!
Good Luck
Tyee