Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
De Pere Walleyes - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 03-06-2000, 02:29 PM
Fox Rat

Default De Pere Walleyes

I checked out the action at De Pere today. Most boats coming with reports of catching only a few fish and of fairly small size (14" to 16"). Alot of boats out and all landings are ice free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2000, 02:51 PM
Wallhanger

Default RE: De Pere Walleyes

I was out yesterday and had minimal results. We had about 8 walleye and they ran from 16"-19". We also boated one 16" smallie. The piers were not in yet and there were no envelopes to pay for launching. The warden said that the city will get everything straightened out by the weekend. Water temp was 41F. Good Luck!
Old 03-06-2000, 07:27 PM
Jon

Fished the Fox on Saturday and Sunday. 23 fish total. Biggest 11 lbs. Fish in downtown Green Bay. Stay away from the dam.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2000, 08:04 PM
Minnow

jon what were you using? and where were you from the dam if i may ask? thanks for any info provided .bucktail.
Old 03-12-2000, 03:10 PM
HogEye

Where is the creek inlet on the Fox River in DePere.,,, and how far is it from the dam?

Old 03-13-2000, 01:39 PM
Fox Rat

Dutchman's Creek enters the Fox just south of the Hwy 172 bridge. It flows into the Fox from the west bank and is about a mile down river from the dam.
Old 03-13-2000, 08:34 PM
Schmity

I'm looking for some information on where to launch to fish the Fox. I live in the Sheboygan area and have never fished the Fox or spring walleyes for that matter. I'm normally not fishing at this time of the year but I can't wait anymore! I'm looking for something new and I would like to give this spring walleye thing a try. Any information anyone can pass along would be geratly apprciated. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2000, 07:31 AM
Fox Rat

Schmity, launch your boat from the Fox Point landing which is about 1/2 mile down river from the dam. Exit Hwy. 172 at the Webster Street ramp and take the ramp down to Riverside Drive. Turn Left(south) and travel south 1/2 mile and watch for the Dairy Queen sign. The street down to the landing immediatly follows. The west shore ramp, Brown County Fair Grounds, is very shallow with the low water and I don't recommend it. The third launch is at the mouth of the Fox River on the East shore. There are signs at the Webster exit off I-43. Good luck
Old 03-14-2000, 07:01 PM
Schmity

Fox Rat, thanks for the info! See you on the water.
Old 03-22-2000, 09:59 AM
joefish

>Fished the Fox on Saturday and
>Sunday. 23 fish total.
> Biggest 11 lbs.
>Fish in downtown Green Bay.
> Stay away from the
>dam.

How did you catch your 11LB Fish? jigging trolling casting, at night when???