Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
2013 Fishing Crew Team Tournament Trail - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Old 01-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Minnow

Default 2013 Fishing Crew Team Tournament Trail

The 2013 tournament year is right around the corner!!! The 2013 TFCTTT year promises to be bigger and better than the past with a lot of great events to come. This year we will have 3 qualifying events leading up to the championships which will be ran in conjunction with the 2013 RWC/TFC open event. We will be opening the fields to 120 teams this year. It is time to register for the 2013 events! For more information check out www.thefishingcrew.com

Thanks
TFCTTT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Slot Fish

Looking forward to this year, this trail is going in a great direction with good people involved throughout. So don't be shy and get them registration forms in, i know i am.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Fanmail

Default guest

The corner cant come soon enough!
Alot of great fisheries to fish and alot of great fishermen to fish against.
Had a blast last year and cant wait for this season.
Watch out reigning champs we are gunning for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 03:38 PM
jig-n-eyes

Default Fishing Crew

Had a Blast last year and will have a blast again this year!!! I hope to find more fish this year. These fisherman sure know alot of info and are willing to share some of the info. The thing I like about it is, there is so much more to fishing tournaments then just fishing. Can meet new people, make new freinds, Find different bites/tactics!!! Good Luck to all and hope to see you on the water!!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Griz

Smile Tfcttt 2013

We had an Amazing year last year and are anxiously waiting for the 2013 Fishing Crew season!! What a great job Dave, Curt, Cory and all the staff of TFCTTT did last year to make it a huge success!! I know this year will be bigger and better and I am happy to be part of it. All the guys on the fence wondering if they should fish this circuit or not this year the answer is YES!! Good Luck to everybody this year!!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Jerklip

Thumbs up

2013 is going to be fun one once again. Get signed up! Dave and Curt do a great job! See you all in April!
Rocky N
Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Minnow

Thumbs up Cant come soon enough

Had a great time in the events I got to fish last year. Look forward to fishing more of them this year! Great Job Guys!!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Minnow

Default Teams that sign up for all event

Just a reminder to anyone looking at fishing this year if you sign up for all event you will get a low team number for all events and a big boat sticker for the side of you boat

Thanks
TFCTTT
Old 01-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Keeper

Default Great Schedule

Everything looks great!! Will be signing up soon, thanks to The Fishing Crew for giving us a circuit to fish!! You guys run a great tourney.

Mike Dorris
Old 01-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Keeper

Just licked the stamp for the first entry...can't wait to get my butt handed to me again.