Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lakemaster insight or pro maps - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 11-27-2011, 07:23 AM
Slot Fish

Default Lakemaster insight or pro maps

Can anyone explain the difference between the insight and pro map products from Lakemaster for lowrance? Which one is preferable?
I am looking at the Ontario area.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Keeper

I dont know about ontario but on the MN side the Lakemaster chip is by far a much better map,the insight models in my opinion are a waste of money plain and simple. If your not on the Lake of the Woods side I would think you should probably be looking for a navionics chip for the remote lakes of canada as lakemaster does not have anything except Lake of the Woods.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Slot Fish

I will also say GO with the Lakemaster. I have the Mi. one and love it, I think they have the best details ect.
I thank God every day for our freedom and for our Armed Forces, Pray for their safety each day and thank them for their selfless time and sacrifice to our country. Without them where would our nation be? THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO. In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. ~Mark Twain, Notebook, 1935