Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
What's all the talk about a wet ride with Crestliner boats? - Page 5 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Wallhanger

Kinda losing the OP original question??

He asked about the Crestliner ride and getting wet, seems some do and some don't, wonder how much driver skill is involved here and how much poor design?

Al

Old 08-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Minnow

Ok Thankyou all for your comments, they were (well most) were valued and appriciated.

I guess I will purchase a crestliner, and invest in a good rain coat..........
Just in case.

Thankyou all once again

JY
Old 08-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Keeper

I have a 2011 Raptor and was just out again for a week of fishing up north. The ride in my Crestliner has been great. That is my opinion based on the boat I own. I have had 3 Crestliners in the past (Biased? Maybe) but hey if they work for me I'm going to stick with them. NO boat has a perfectly dry ride. Even if the glass boys try to tell you differently.

And to the SAss that thinks just because you own or buy a Aluminum boat because you can't afford a glass, WOW Really?? I buy what I want and what works for me. I guess according to (Some) glass boat owners you are a poor SOB just because you did not buy glass. For those that feel that way, Go stroke your ego somewhere else.
If you need to boost your status because you own a glass boat, to each their own. I buy what works for me. If (Some) need a glass boat to make them feel superior to others then by all means do so and don't forget to come on the forums and remind everyone ( Including yourself) how much better you are because you have a glass boat. How shallow some people are.

Chair
Closed Thread