Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
PolarKraft Boats - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 02-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Keeper

Default PolarKraft Boats

There is a new boat dealer in town here and they are selling Polarkraft boats ...

I am not that familiar with this line any imput would be greatly appreciated ...

Either on the post or PM .... Thanks DMA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Net Results

Default Polar kraft owner

I own a 2005 1910 and I'm very happy with it. Smooth dry ride with lots of storage, a center rod compartment that holds 18 8' rods. lots of fishing room.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Slot Fish

Default 2006 1910

I also have a 2006 1910. Love the boat like the genleman said before nice and dry, also the craftmanship is great. I would love to get there mv1886 for duck hunting and crappie fishing in timber but need to pay this one off first
Old 02-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Charter Member

Default Friends who have them, love them...

I have two friends that have the 17' deep V's. They (and I) like the boats. It seems to me to be a very high quality product. For what it is worth, until 2006, I owned a 16' Polarkraft Jon boat. I bought the boat new in 1974. Except for paint loss and the plywood transom that I replaced in 2000, the boat was as good as the day I bought it. I used it on the Mississippi River for casual fishing and duck hunting. I'd say that 30 years of service earned it a good reputation. I can't say for sure, but I assume that the guy that bought it is just as happy as I was. The boat is still next to his garage at the house a few doors down from where my mother used to live.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:02 AM
blackjack2

Default Polarkraft

I have 2005 198TC. It was a much better value to pruchase than a Lund. I like the deeeep v hull and dry ride. Im at Gold Pines camp on Lac Seul every July for 2 weeks ( 4-18) if you'd like a ride.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:33 AM
Wallhanger

I have had a 16' PolarCraft "Duck Boat" for several years, have been very happy with it. Not familiar with the larger walleye type boats, but mine is built like a tank, heavy aluminum, double welded rails all the way around, completely wood free, composite transom, alum. floor. I don't duck hunt, but use it on rivers and smaller waters.