Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
Fishin Buddy II-For Sale - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board - $500 LIMIT ON ALL POSTS, INCLUDING WTB.

Notices

Old 02-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Charter Member

Default Fishin Buddy II-For Sale

Hey all,

I have a Fishin Buddy II for sale. I am not sure old it is maybe 12 or so years old. I used it for a small boat I had years ago and also for ice fishing. It still works great, I did send it back to the company some years ago to be reconditioned. It runs on 3 C type batteries for up to 45 hours. It weights 5 lbs and the shaft and head are 31" long when not extended. The screen is 3.3 x 2.5", dot matrix size 100 x 65, and it can shot to bottom (240') and to the side (120'), and the cone angle is 9 degrees. I also have the bracket that can be clamped on to a boat or dock and the owners manual. I am asking $100.00 firm. I live in southeastern Michigan/downriver area. If it is shipped I am not sure what the cost would be probably approximately $10.00. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Picture attached. If interested email me at downriverbob@comcast.net

BOB
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FISHINBUDDY2.jpg (16.0 KB, 19 views)

Norman Maclean

Last edited by downriverbob; 02-01-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: forgot to add my email address