Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video
1999 Lund Pro-V SE Tournament - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 01-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Slot Fish

Default 1999 Lund Pro-V SE Tournament

Anybody run this rig in the past? It has the same year 225 Merc EFI out back. I hear good things about the motor. How about the boat? I fish the Saginaw Bay so I need a boat that can handle some waves. Boat is prob a 9 out 10 and the owner said he would sell it to me for 11k is it a good deal? The main thing Im worried about is the Hull anybody have problems with this hull? Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Charter Member

I had the 1998 version of the same boat and currently own a 2003 version. Both are excellent boats. I fish big water in Canada and also saltwater in the winter with that boat. I have never had any reason to complain about the 1900 ProV. I prefer the IFS model for the windshield, but the 1998 was a single consol SE and I sold it a few years back and it still is running great. I believe the 1999 version maxed out the horsepower at 200 hp. If the motor is in fact a 225 hp you might have a problem with insurance, unless the model is the 2025. Better check it out. The price sounds decent.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Slot Fish

Thanks for the input. And it is indeed a 2025 dual counsel. It does not have a kicker and the electronics are out dated.

Thanks
Old 01-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Keeper

a heads up on the 225 efi will be a gas guzzeling hog. so if the gas isnt an issue seems respectable but gonna go throu a alot of gas runnin that bad boy..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Walleye Message Central forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.