2011 Freeze Your Butt Tourney
2011 Freeze Your Butt
Tourney Info and Rules
Saturday March 5th 2011
- Cost is $50 per 2-person team. This includes the $5 big fish pot and ramp fee. Entry is paid on the day of the tourney.
- Payout is 80% to the top 15% of participants (Minus expenses) or top 3. 100% payback on the Big Fish pot.
- Tourney hours: 7am-2:30pm. Take off will be by boat number order. You will be assigned a number when you enter. Weigh in is 2:30.
- You may weigh in early. I will have the scales ready at noon. If you weigh in early, you are done for the day and that weight is final.
- Stage for take off directly in front of the large dock. Please exercise extreme caution when taking off. I will start announcing boat numbers at 7am. DO NOT LEAVE before your boat number is announced.
- Weigh your best 5 fish, Can have a legal 2 man limit in boat.
Walleye and Sauger count as legal fish. 15" minimum on walleye and sauger.
- Fish should be kept alive and in “Releasable” condition for weigh in. We would like to see fish larger than 20 inches returned to the water. You may keep others for personal use. All fish will be returned to the teams after weigh in.
- Please have your boat number ready when you weigh in.
- You must identify your Big Fish at weigh in.
- Max 2 lines per angler and 2 anglers per boat. All other Minnesota and Wisconsin fishing laws apply.
- All participants must abide by all Minnesota and Wisconsin boating laws.
- Boundaries are all of pool 4 Dam to Dam – Track to Track.
- Take off and weigh-in is at Everts Resort.
- Take off will be by boat number order.
- Weigh in will be on the dock. If there is too much wind or waves, I may ask you to load your boat and weigh fish near the bait shop.
- This tournament is a Skeeter Boats Cash Qualifier.
- Please be a good sportsman and don’t crowd in on other competitors or other pool 4 fishermen. Observe all no wake areas – marked or un marked.
- Feel free to call Jon Jordan at 651-343-9318 or Everts Resort at 715-792-2333 if there are any questions or problems during the tourney.
Both Dean and Myself recognize the importance of boat number order on take off. So, as we did last year, participants who want to lock in a position early can do so. Here are the rules:
*** Spots #1 - 5 are held open for 2010 top finishers ***
1. Brian Paulson / Steve Hidebrider
2. Eric Rehberg / Dean Marshall
3. Lee Nesbitt / Mike Little
4. Matt Schultz / Mitch Mitties
5. Don Becker / Scott Andrus
1. We will begin reserving take off spots on-line starting on Wednesday, February 16th at 8am.
2. This post will be unlocked at 8am 2/16/2011
3. Entries are made by replying to this post. The post should include the names of both participants and name one person as the captain.
4. The captain retains the spot if the team splits.
5. Captains may have a substitute partner.
6. Captains may relinquish their spot to their named partner only. You cannot re-sell your spot.
7. Pre-registration ends on Friday February 25th at 4pm.
Questions can be directed to me anytime. PM me here or call my cell at 651-343-9318.
Hope to see a big turnout again!
"To the sportsman who appreciates wildlife and the outdoor experience, a trophy is judged by so much more than inches and mathematics."
"Help preserve wolves, take one to the taxidermist.". Author Unknown