Fishing report June 22-25 Umfreville Lake (English river)
Fished for 4 full days by myself (no friends) at Halleys camps on Umfreville Lake.
Weather was great lows in the 50's high in the 70's with a slight breeze. One day windy.
Caught between 28-52 keeper type walleyes (over 14") each day. No lunkers biggest 23.5".
Fished spinners and death rolls 90% of time, jigged the other 10%. Used crawlers exclusively. Found fish scattered on top of shallow reefs and shorelines. Caught most fish 10-12'. A lot of fishermen were catching in 5' but I had no luck.
Can't wait to go back. 28 days and counting.