Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - JOHN L. HECKLSMILLER's Album: CRJohn's Lake of the Woods Photos
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > All Albums > JOHN L. HECKLSMILLER's Profile > Albums

CRJohn's Lake of the Woods Photos
Docked @ the North-End of "Lac Suel" @ "Timberline Lodge, Ear Falls, Ont."
Aug. 10th, 2020, Cedar Rapids Home Damage due to the 120-140+mph "Inland Hurricane" winds for 45+ minutes. $13,000 to remove the tree & $35,000 total...
Late Aug. '20 New Roof & Paint Job for our LOTW Trailer
John and wife Linda
John H. @ the LOTW "Turtle Lake Portage" into "Whitefish Bay".  Photo taken from the "Whitefish Bay" side.
The Dotzenroth family(L-R/Max, Jenny & Dave) & CRJohn @ Max's "Bemidji State" 2013 graduation celebration.
2016 Walleye, close to my best for '16.  Tough yr./Wind & Rain
Just another "Friendly" card game by the "Boys"!
Spring of 2015 "Vinyl Plank" flooring as replacement for the water damage in the Dinning & Kitchen areas of our LOTW trailer. ("Daisy-the Dishwasher"...
A Gift from my talented neighbors from Rochester, Mn. @ the LOTW trailer.  Thank you, Marsha Meyer!
My "Original-Owner" 1972 Porsche 914-4.  Purchased in Kalamath Falls, Oregon/(Jan. 1973) when I got out of the Navy. AKA/"The Red Hen"! Put her away...
There are some really nice "Crappies" in LOTW.  Best times are Spring & Fall
Another LOTW "Fall Smally"
Another LOTW "Lone Eagle"/North end of Miles Bay
Ahaaaaa------Feels so good! (The pause that refreshes!)
Trailer Living Room
Kitchen Breakfast Bar
"The Porch" with its entertainment, accessories & TP to clean-up the B.S. from the fishing stories to be told during "Happy...
The Family Wall
"IF ONLY PEOPLE COULD READ!!!!!!"  Portage instructions @ Turtle Lake/(Turtle Portage) into Whitefish Bay.
Coming home after a hard day of fishing for a G n T !!! (An adult beverage)
John and the "Dotsenroth" Boys, Lt. to Rt: Dave, Wiley, CRJohn, Max & the dogs: Sky and Remmy.  The rest of my adopted family.  Wonderful...
Jen & John:  Jen is the mother of my young fishing buddy "Max".  Met the family @ the International Falls Airport back in 2002 or 2003. Max was 12...
Who is that sitting on the "Outdoor Automatic"?
Waiting my turn @ the Morson, Ontario Government Dock Ramp