Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Walleye Message Central - JOHN L. HECKLSMILLER's Album: CRJohn's/2001/Lund/1800 Pro-V
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > All Albums > JOHN L. HECKLSMILLER's Profile > Albums

CRJohn's/2001/Lund/1800 Pro-V
How did I rig the boat?
My 2001/Lund 1800/Pro-V/Tiller ready for a day on "Lac Suel" @ the North-end of the Reservoir.
#1. "I think I know where we are"?? 
#2. My LCX19c & the Clarion-Sirrus Satellite Radio & Antenna Puck.
My solution to a leaky "Running Live-Well" feed system from the scoop on the bottom of the 2001/1800 Lund Pro-V.  I can control water flow from the...
My 2001/1800/Lund Pro-V ready for the 2024 Minnesota & Ontario, Canada "Lake of the Woods" season.
Waiting my turn @ the Hanson Bay, Morson, Ontario boat ramp.
This photo is attempting to show that I have put 2-12V batteries in parallel for my "Crank & Boat Accessories & the 2nd dedicated to my Electronic...
My original mounting location for the "Dual Pro" 2 bank & eng. assit unit on a compartment bulkhead.  The charger is dedicated to my 24V "Mtr. Guide"...
My Rapala plug box retainer, notice the wood divider along the left edge of the boxes. Wood retainer is held in position with "Velcro"/thus not...
Tiller console with my Lowrance LCx104c. In the console is the outboard hr. meter & Rapala plug boxes/etc.
I found the 2001 Lund/1800/Pro-V/Tiller used with only 15hrs in the Spring of 2004 @ a local Cedar Rapids, Ia. marina.
Wave Wackers, 2017 Honda/V-Tech Outbd, LCX104c & 19c External GPS Antennas & Transom Mounting Boards. (@ the end of '23/5,062 combined hrs on...
Launching on the Rainy River.  Bow Mounted Starboard Side LCX27c, or a (LCx28cHD or a LCx520c), external GPS Antenna, Rope Cleats(1 Bow, 2 Transom &...
Port: Vertical 3 Rod Holder, Casting Deck Alum. Angle Edge Protector & Port Storage Netting.
Casting Deck Alum. Angle Edge Protection/82#/24V Motorguide Trolling Mtr. with Ram head support & Starboard Bow Ram Rod Holder
Starboard Storage Netting & Drift Sock + Boat Towels & the LCx27c or replacement units that I have, thus: require no rewiring of a "Blue Connector":...
2 Box Plug Storage Compartment, Bow/Tilt-Trim Control Panel with Trolling Mtr. Plugg-In & Battery Meter.  Port-Side "OnBoard Charger" AC plug-in,...
Bow Mounted Lowrance LCx27c, (or a 28c or 520c are interchangeable because of their "Blue" connectors) & to my MtrGuide Transducer.  The rear LCx104c...
Port Rod Lockers & Alum. Angle Edge Wear Protection on Floor Locker, Cup Holder & Emergency Paddle.
Console w/original LCx19c, Bouy Markers, Vertical 3 Rod Holder, Cup Holder,  Ram Rod Holder & External GPS Antenna.
Tiller Chair w/Pedestal Foot Remover, Lowrance LCX19c, hand held marine radio & an added Rear Casting Deck Seat Base
Starbd Fire Extinguisher, Ram Rod Holder, Verticle 3 Rod Holder & Cup Holder
Loading her up @ the end of the 2023 season after 34,144+ GPS miles of dependable service.  And hopefully another 20,000 miles to go!