Charger boats

QuikNet
07-22-2008, 09:02 PM
I see in the new addition of the Bass & walleye boat Mag an ad for Charger Boats . The 2010 Suv ( Multi -purpose boat) with a windsheild caught my eye . Anyone have one or know anything about charger quality, Warranty ????

cc-rider
07-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Never heard of them, but your post made go take a look on their site. They look like decent boats. Sometimes the little guys never get a chance....be interesting to see how they perform.

REG
07-23-2008, 03:21 PM
I looked at their bass boats 20 years ago and couldn't quite afford one at the time. Very nice finish - seemed very well made - there was a dealer in my town that carried them and I saw a lot of their bass boats on the water. Their web site says lifetime (limited) warranty on the hull. You'll probably see more of them on southern waters.

QuikNet
07-23-2008, 09:23 PM
I looked at their Web- site as well. The lifetime hull warranty also is of interest . I liked the long front end on the Multi-purpose boat . I might have to visit the factory this fall. I have seen several charger bass boats on my home lake , next time I see one I am going to visit with the owner.

x-man
09-17-2008, 10:56 AM
I own a 210 SUV with a 275 Mercury Verado. I have had the boat for 2 summers now and nobody can touch it speed wise. Not even the new 21' Lund glass boats with a 300 Verado. Awesome ride in rough water and fishes very similar to my old Champion 194 Fishhunter.

tae1973
09-19-2008, 10:45 AM
I use to own a Charger SUV 190, with a 200 opti it was a good boat, loved the front deck layout big enough for 2 guys to fish off of. It was no speed demon, I tried several different props the best I ever got out of it was 56 by myself with a strong tail wind. Typical was 50-51, the guys at charger boats are really helpful. I only live about 2 hours from the plant, a had a couple of problems which was taken care of at the plant saving me from running back to the dealer 4 hours away. It may not be a good boat for someone that back trolls unless you add some splash guards.

rks
09-19-2008, 10:09 PM
Bass And Walleye Boat Magazine tested one a couple of years ago. Maybe you can find it on their web site.