members photos

karpbuster
07-31-2008, 10:30 AM
I think everything is good. I have become accustomed to the nuisances and find them quite nice.

But how can one quickly go to the photos page, I bookmarked the URL you have in the thread you created, so I use the browsers bookmarks to go there. So I have a solution, but there is probably a better one. ??? Correct?

karpbuster

SSH
07-31-2008, 02:57 PM
A quick way to the photo's is put your cursor on features at
the top of any WC page and select member photo's.

ScottL
07-31-2008, 04:20 PM
That brings you to the old photo album that is going to be taken off line soon. Is there a link yet to the new members photos?

Golden
07-31-2008, 08:52 PM
Not yet, I have some programmers looking at the "hack" to get that done and hopefully I'll have all that album stuff done by next week.

I'm planning to have 5 random photo thumbnails at the top of the message board so that every time you login you see a different set of photos (just like the current photo area) and those will link back to the members albums and a link will be added at the top of the page and replace the old link at the very top of the page.

It should look and feel like the old one and actually perform better....plus all in the same place which makes my life easier as far as updates and all that stuff goes.

So...it's in the works...and should be done soon.