moving pics over to new album?

went522
08-15-2008, 03:05 AM
Do we have to go in to our own files to bring them over or is there a way to bring over the ones already posted? Is it something obvious I'm missing? I can see how I can upload pics off my puter, but not how to bring the pics from my old album?

BIRDDOG

Golden
08-15-2008, 08:45 AM
You need to go to the "old members photos" and pull those images down to your computer.

Not the thumbnails, but the images.....be sure to open each photo, right click > Save As

Then upload them from your computer to the "new" album.

went522
08-15-2008, 02:05 PM
That makes sense.

BIRDDOG

JBL
09-05-2008, 12:31 PM
Maybe it's just me but when viewing a picture in the old photo album and then right click on it nothing happens. No "save picture as" menu will come up. This is only on that website. Other websites I can download a copy of a picture this way. Thanks.

Hot Runr Guy
09-05-2008, 12:46 PM
JBL,
are you right-clicking on the thumbnails above the pictures, or the pictures themselves? I find, in the old album, that once I click-on, and enlarge a particular picture, I get a small pop-up box in the upper left corner that has a picture of a floppy disc (remember them?) that is the save command.
HRG

JBL
09-05-2008, 12:58 PM
HRG, thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I'm looking at the full size picture before I try to save. Right click won't do anything and I'm not seeing the pop-up floppy disk. Now I do this same thing on the new album pictures and the right click feature operates normally.

Golden
09-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I get the same little icons in the upper left of the pictures, that is the menu that I was referring to.

What browser are you using that isn't doing that?

rebs
09-08-2008, 05:31 AM
I get the same little icons in the upper left of the pictures, that is the menu that I was referring to.

What browser are you using that isn't doing that?

I do not see any icon either and no way to download the pic. when I right click nothing happens. the only option I have is to enlarge the pic.
I am using internet explorer and vista home premium

JBL
09-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey Rebs, I'm kind of glad it isn't just me seeing it work this way. I've tried it on two different computers with the same result. Both are using IE7.

Golden
09-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Hmmm, might be an IE7 problem.
IE7 sucks....I still use IE6 because IE7 is unstable as far as I can tell.

Firefox 3.0 has problems too....I'm still using Firefox 2.0

Not sure what it looks like with IE7....I'll see if I can find a computer that has it on there and see.

boat nut
09-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Golden,
I'm using firechicken 2.?.?.?, and I'm having the same problem. Any new solutions?