I have two questions

Sunshine
08-18-2008, 10:11 AM
No complaints, love the new look.

I have two questions

Is it me or are we unable to click on the member pictures to get a bigger image. I like the ability of enlarging the picts for a better look.

I love clicking on the message board heading so I can see all the info on new threads, who is on line, etc. etc. My question is this, do I have to continue to reload the page to see what new threads are there or is this done automatically? I hope that the new software does an automatic refresh every few minutes so when I have numerous sites open I always know I am seeing the latest info on WF.

Raybob
08-18-2008, 11:05 AM
I love clicking on the message board heading so I can see all the info on new threads, who is on line, etc. etc. My question is this, do I have to continue to reload the page to see what new threads are there or is this done automatically? I hope that the new software does an automatic refresh every few minutes so when I have numerous sites open I always know I am seeing the latest info on WF.

No Biggie here ~ but it seems I have to hit re-fresh for WC's Latest n' Greatest when in a forum or hit my Firefox toolbar WC button for a re-fresh...

Golden
08-18-2008, 07:49 PM
You should be able to click the thumbnails for a larger image if they moved the pictures over correctly.

I think some people moved the thumbnails over because I see that on some of them too.

If you go to my album you will see that it works the way you describe.

As for automatic refreshing I'm not sure about that ......not sure if it's an option and not sure it would be a good option even if it is.

Wouldn't that get bothersome if you are trying to read a post and the forum automatically refreshes when you were in the middle of it?

I don't know how it would automatically refresh for everyone at the most opportune time?

Am I missing something????