other broken links

no1son
08-22-2008, 12:36 PM
I tried to view my profile and preferences from the Customize page and was unable to get pages for the following links:

Edit account information
Change your password
Edit your profile
Edit your preferences

The Customize function does work to produce and save a personalized WalleyeCentral homepage.

Log out does not work on the main page either, but redirects to another page where this site cancels its own login cookie.

There, also, used to be a direct login page at https://www.walleyecentral.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=login where one could login in directly to the Message Board that is no longer working either, unless that URL was changed...

Golden
08-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Wow....I missed a LOT in the move didn't I.....sigh

I will get that stuff on the list too.....my bad.

The Login link is there on the front page and that has been fixed.

At least.....mine works.

no1son
08-22-2008, 01:21 PM
I like the new version. No kidding. For the most part the core functions work beautifully and I am coming to appreciate how generally user friendly this version is more and more all the time.
The glitches that remain are minor. You got some broken links yet, but it seems to me that is about all anymore. The front page log in works fine for me, too, always has, but the old version had a specific URL that one could go directly too to login directly to the Message Board.

Thanks for all your effort. Where I work, commercial installations do not often go this smooth - believe me.

no1son
08-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi Golden,

Sorry I should have caught that the separate login page URL was obsolete. One can go straight to the Message Central and login there. https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/index.php

That was a nonissue. My bad.

Golden
08-27-2008, 11:37 PM
OK, all those should be fixed now.

You can login from WC home page too....

All that is left is the menu and the Inbox....and I gotta wait for the programmer for both of those.

But....I'll get 'em

no1son
08-29-2008, 11:26 AM
You're doing great. Thanks.
I am liking this new format more and more all the time. The switch is quite an improvement.