I can't access the classifieds

2jranch
09-11-2008, 09:16 PM
I have been trying to access the classifieds for about a week now. Are they down for some reason? I can't search them or submit an ad. Can someone tell me what's going on?

Golden
09-11-2008, 10:06 PM
What do you mean you can't access the classifieds?

What happens when you try to do it?

Are you clicking the Classifieds link at the top of this page?

They are online and working perfectly.....there is no reason you cannot access them.

Let me know what error you are getting or what you see when you can't get there.....give me some information and I'll try to figure out what is wrong with your computer.

I've never heard of anyone that couldn't even view them.

2jranch
09-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Sorry.........I guess I was clicking the link at the bottom of the first page.........I would get the server is busy, try later message.......just found the one at the top of the page/drop down..I can get in there with no problem. Guess I should have looked a little harder.

Golden
09-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Which link are you talking about?

If there is a bad link....I need to get it updated.

2jranch
09-12-2008, 06:51 AM
from the log in page, the menu shows the different areas of the site. Scroll down to "ForSale", it lists "classified" and "Swap"...if you click on the Classifieds, the page opens with testimonials about how good the classifieds are.......at the bottom of the pagearer links to either submit and ad or search the ads......none of those links work for me. Later, I realized there were drop down menus at the top of the page.