Lost Post regarding new regs & laws

Nick(Ia)
11-20-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey Team, I put a post up on the tourney and general boards to get some help with a project I'm doing to compile an annual list of regs and laws that are changing for fishermen and tourneys. The post was moved off the Tourney Board to the General Discussion Board (doubling up the Gen. Dis board post) and then when I came back from lunch it appears that everything has been removed. I didn't intend to violate any policies and if I did, I apologize. But what happened to the post/thread and can I repost?

Thanks,
Dave

Hot Runr Guy
11-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Hey Team, I put a post up on the tourney and general boards to get some help with a project I'm doing to compile an annual list of regs and laws that are changing for fishermen and tourneys. The post was moved off the Tourney Board to the General Discussion Board (doubling up the Gen. Dis board post) and then when I came back from lunch it appears that everything has been removed. I didn't intend to violate any policies and if I did, I apologize. But what happened to the post/thread and can I repost?

Thanks,
Dave
you mean the post that's now in strictly fishing?
https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148117