Was It Something That "I" Posted?

Sportdog
04-20-2009, 05:51 PM
I clicked on the General Discussion Board to check on a thread that I had been posting on and found that it was gone. Is there a policy on what goes in the "Boneyard" and what turns to cyber dust? I'd rather see the thread go to the bone yard so you can get a feel for why it went south and if I was the guilty party. Specifically I am referring to the thread on gun control that was started by "Hunterkasy". What happened to the thread? Thank you moderators.

Golden
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
It's a gray line between the Boneyard and Cyberdust but the basic premise is that if it's totally out of line and doesn't belong on the website, it gets dusted.

If it's something that has "run it's course" and all value is out of a thread and bickering or something else is going on but it contains basically OK threads, we trim it and put it in the boneyard.

The post by HunterKasy.......TOTALLY against the rules of the site from the minute it was posted.

Political posts are just not allowed here and that one.....what else could it be called?

Did it have good information? Yea....I guess.

I don't use Walleye Central to promote my political agenda.

So, I don't expect anyone else to either.

Does that help?

Sportdog
04-20-2009, 09:07 PM
OK. Thank You.