Boat House and Trade a trip questions

Riceburner
08-04-2009, 03:09 PM
I posted one picture in an album, and would see it on the boat house occasionally. Then I added a couple more pictures to that album, and now I never see the first or any of the pictures any more...did I maybe change something?
Also, last Fall I added a "Trade a trip" entry, and since that was time sensitive and never used, it can be wiped off the offers now---is there a way for me to eliminate that offer?
thx, Riceburner

Juls
08-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I've deleted your trade a trip entry...but, I'm not sure what you're talking about with the photo album and being able to see it on the "boathouse"...? What boathouse? You lost me.

Juls

Golden
08-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Which ever photo you choose as the "album cover" is the one that is shown in the Boat house.

You can change that photo using the UserCP and go to the pictures and albums link, then edit photos.

From there you can name your "album cover".

I need to get the programmers to make it more random and I have asked them to look into it but they haven't done it yet.

I'll ask them again, but for now....make the photo you want to be seen your "album cover".

Riceburner
08-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Juls---the Boat House is the third section down on the Message Board main page. I'll check if I have indicated an Album cover, as Scott mentioned. Thanks also for removing the trade item.
Good fishin'

Juls
08-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Juls---the Boat House is the third section down on the Message Board main page. I'll check if I have indicated an Album cover, as Scott mentioned. Thanks also for removing the trade item.
Good fishin'

10-4....I'm hardly ever on that page so I never noticed the name of it. :)

Thanks