Deleted threads

Glenman12
02-01-2010, 09:05 PM
why do the Nungesser Lake threads keep getting deleted in the Canada Eh section...they are pretty funny

Golden
02-01-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm curious about what you mean by "keep getting deleted"?????

Only one has been deleted.....so it's not plural....yet.

Because they are too much too often.

I'm getting several complaints about the quantity of posts done by one or two people.

Depends on the content.

Glenman12
02-02-2010, 06:04 AM
There was one on Sunday about Nungesser being the best trophy walleye and northern lake..Monday it was gone...later Monday there was a post from the same guy about an experience on Nungesser, something with rainbows in the title..later in the day it also was gone..trust me, Im not complaining because I felt it was more advertising than information...JMHO

Hot Runr Guy
02-02-2010, 07:24 AM
There was one on Sunday about Nungesser being the best trophy walleye and northern lake..Monday it was gone...later Monday there was a post from the same guy about an experience on Nungesser, something with rainbows in the title..later in the day it also was gone..trust me, Im not complaining because I felt it was more advertising than information...JMHO

I'm not a Moderator anymore, so I'll say this as a civilian, but the vast majority of postings that mention that lake, or that partciular resort, are made by first-time or low count posters, as nothing more than a thinly vieled attempt at advertising that location. Sometimes, they'll even post a question asking about that area, then start with the ad-responses.
HRG

Juls
02-02-2010, 08:51 AM
There was one on Sunday about Nungesser being the best trophy walleye and northern lake..

You mean this one by chance?

https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159736

Glenman12
02-02-2010, 10:24 AM
No Juls, that one had been up and running for a while...the one Im referring to was started by Angler Donny..cant remember the title..but the text was about Nungesser being the best lake for trophy Walleye and Northern..then on Monday he started the "rainbow" thread about Nungesser..

Glenman12
02-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm not a Moderator anymore, so I'll say this as a civilian, but the vast majority of postings that mention that lake, or that partciular resort, are made by first-time or low count posters, as nothing more than a thinly vieled attempt at advertising that location. Sometimes, they'll even post a question asking about that area, then start with the ad-responses.
HRG
Thats what I was getting at about the threads being deleted..I thought it was because of back door advertising.