smart phone limitations

eyecatcher01
05-09-2010, 02:44 PM
I have noticed that when on WC with my Droid that I can't upload picteres to my album nor can I see what other logged members are viewing. There may be more functions that I'm missing but these are the two I have noticed so far. I guess is there a setting I can adjust to be able to upload pics or am I s.o.l.

Thanks

Golden
05-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Dunno that one.....don't have a Droid to test it with.

I have browsed it with my Blackberry but never tried to upload a photo.

Sometimes it's the size of the photo that is the issue.

I know that sometimes I can upload from my Blackberry to Facebook and some photos I can't......don't know why but it works sometimes and other times it doesn't.

Put a post on the General Discussion about the Droid and see if anyone else has the same issues and if they do we can see what we can do.....but it might be a limitation of the phone.....not sure right now.

eyecatcher01
05-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the input golden.

Pezman38
05-25-2010, 08:55 PM
With my droid I can see what others are viewing, just no pic uploads.

Golden
05-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Are the pic uploads part of the phone programming?

Like for Facebook you have to download the software to be able to upload photos from a Blackberry.....so the phone might be capable?

Pezman38
05-26-2010, 08:39 AM
I don't think that is the case. When I try to upload to my album the Upload function is disabled, this might have to do with the Driod not having Flash yet. Perhaps another browser would allow uploads.