todays posts

Hot Runr Guy
03-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Scott,
How difficult would it be to add "todays posts" to the bar that "new posts, search, calendar, etc" is on? I know I can go to Quick Links, and get it from there, but I'm lazy :boozer:

Thanks, HRG

dutchboy
03-09-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm so lazy new posts is the ONLY thing I click on anymore. :sad:

Juls
03-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I've sent him an alert so he'll get an email. He's in Arkansas right now working on the shack...Internet access is limited for him there. :)

Give him time...he'll respond sooner or later.

Juls

eye-hunter
03-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I just put the new posts as link in my bookmarks bar in my browser and named it "WC". I don't even need to be on WC to click it. How lazy is that!? You could easily do the same thing with the Today's Posts link.

Golden
03-10-2011, 08:50 AM
It probably wouldn't be to hard for a good programmer but for me....impossible. the vBulletin script is HUGE and I wouldn't even know where to find that part of it.

I'll put it on the list of things that I want done when I get the programmer working on upgrading that script.

Juls
03-10-2011, 11:24 AM
It probably wouldn't be to hard for a good programmer but for me....impossible. the vBulletin script is HUGE and I wouldn't even know where to find that part of it.

I'll put it on the list of things that I want done when I get the programmer working on upgrading that script.

Seriously? You're going to pay a programmer to change it, so instead of having to make two clicks he only has to make one? Good grief..... LOL

Juls

Hot Runr Guy
03-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Seriously? You're going to pay a programmer to change it, so instead of having to make two clicks he only has to make one? Good grief..... LOL

Juls

Relax Juls, it was ONLY a suggestion. I'm certainly not trying to bankrupt Walleye Central. I've learned my lesson, next time I'll contact Scott directly.
Terry

Juls
03-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Relax Juls, it was ONLY a suggestion. I'm certainly not trying to bankrupt Walleye Central. I've learned my lesson, next time I'll contact Scott directly.
Terry

I'm relaxed Terry........

yeah....I've never been criticized on this site before either.....:rotfl:

Come on....I know your skin is thicker than that. :huh:

Juls