Just wanted to say thanks:

fishincrazy
11-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Hey There WC Admin just wanted to say Thankie!!I'm on allot of sites and this one you have here is just Great!!!I've found information I've searched for,products I wanted,and even a renewed interest in something I love Walley gators!!!The Mod's here are knowledgeable and not overlord like I've seen em on other sites.All around seems like a good group of folks!Thank you Scott (I believe) for making this possible.I wish I would have found this site years ago.

FC :rockit:

Golden
11-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the kudos.....we'll take all the compliments we can get.

I have to agree with you.....we have the best moderators on the net!

It's because of them that Walleye Central is what it is.....it's not one persons thoughts or beliefs that make this site work.

It's the input and behind the scenes conversations between the mods that keep it free and open....and civil.

Different views, different politics, different religions but a common thread in all of us........it's what makes this site what it is.

It's all of you that make it Walleye Central.....and we appreciate all the help, all the self policing and all the input.

Thank you all for participating.....and putting up with us ;-)

Scott Golden

fishincrazy
11-09-2011, 09:58 PM
No worries Scott!I really like what you've done here and will be recommending to all the freshies I know.

FC

boat nut
01-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Best outdoor oriented BB on the web. You guys rock!

Gregking
01-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Yes, thanks golden. You guys do such a great job. I only got on a little while ago and I have learned many different tactics and learned from others what they have found what new equipment is good and what's not.

I would also like to thank those that post sales. I saved money by waiting then jumping on the lowrance hds 7 from cabelas.