Complaint/Suggestion

eyezonz
01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Why is there no designated area to talk about just walleye? It doesnt right that the fishing section is combined for all species on a board that is supposed to be be walleye specific

My suggestion

Walleye Message Central
> General Discussion- walleye related
>Techniques - walleye only
>Tackle (rods, reels, lures, terminal, etc)- walleye only
>Tournament Talk
>Fishing Reports
>Share A Seat
>Walleye Boating - boat setups, equipment, tools - walleye only

Other Fish
>General
>Photos

Golden
01-03-2012, 10:22 PM
But there is a designated area to talk just walleye.

It's right here.......Walleye Central.....

We don't want to exclude anyone that wants to discuss other species though, so we don't discriminate against them.

I kinda like to keep things in one place as much as makes sense. I don't like to have a forum for everything. I like to read about other topics as I'm browsing the threads without having to leave that forum to do it. So, "strictly fishing" is not limited to "strictly walleye"......but if you want to do it that way you are more than welcome to do so.

You have a choice here......we don't want to force you into a corner if you want to discuss some other species....you can do it out in the open.

Feel free to discuss "only walleye" right here on Walleye Central and if you catch one of those "other fish" by mistake and wanna tell us about it.....we won't force you to leave "our forum" to do it....you can do it right here.