Random Album Pictures

locomoto
07-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Scott - Kudos on the website it's my favorite place on the web.
I enjoy looking at the random album photos section on the forums index page. I was curious if a "spin" button could be added to refresh a new set of pics. I know it sounds trivial and if it can't be done its no big deal....just a idea/suggestion.
Thanks for a great web forum and keep up the good work!

Golden
07-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Dunno.... but I'll see what it takes to get that done.

Probably gonna be custom programming and that becomes an issue when I try to upgrade......and from experience.....that is always a problem.

But....I'll check

Juls
07-25-2012, 07:26 AM
No need to Scott...It's already possible to "spin" new pics by clicking on the "Quick Links" tab and then on "Mark Forums Read" button.

Each time you click on "Mark Forums Read" it changes the "Random Pictures" bar with new pics.

Juls

locomoto
07-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Thanks Juls...that is perfect. I guess I just needed some education.
Thanks for taking it into consideration Scott....it's all good.

fishing4eyes
07-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Just hit the "Message Board" on the top of the page and it refreshes the pictures. That is what I do.

zummy
08-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Stupid question, but I have hunting, fishing, tornado, etc pictures. How to I create and album? I also have photobucket, but I don't think it worked last time I tried to use it on this website.

Golden
08-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Click the UserCP link at the top of the forum and there is a menu on the left side after you get there.

One of the options is Albums/Pictures.

Click that one....and go from there.

If you still need help, click the FAQ link from the forum menu and there is full and concise instructions there.