Explain why u deleted my post

DakotaKayak
12-07-2012, 03:28 PM
I asked why it was hard to find used yarcraft... Asked for suggestions in my search... Asked if theres wasnt as many made? asked if i was realistic in price? hows that a want to buy ad?

dutchboy
12-07-2012, 03:47 PM
I didn't read the post nor am I a moderator here. But what I notice is people get real creative finding ways to work around buying a classified ad here. If you asked leading questions that could have been interpeted as, "I have a interest in XXXX brand boat for YYYYY price range where would I look." That can be leading depending on who is doing the reading.

I'm not saying thats what your ad looked like (like I said I didn't read it) but it's hard for the mods to interpet intent. Sometimes it's easier to error on the side of caution. I'm sure you understand.

Remember, it's their job to enforce the rules, not to make them. Very simular to a cops job. :D

Hot Runr Guy
12-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Dakota,
I was the one who sent an alert, not becuase of your question, but because guys started listing their boats for sale within the thread, which is a violation of the rules.

I was hoping that just the offending posts would have been removed, rather than the entire thread. However, having served a short stint as a moderator, it's pretty time-consuming to go in a surgically remove just the improper posts.

HRG

DakotaKayak
12-07-2012, 04:12 PM
No... I get it... i can see your point. its all legit. i was more frustrated with the accusation i was trying to pull a fast one or sumthing... i will lawyer up my posts a little heh... Its all good