Ridicilous

Andre Morin
12-26-2012, 10:18 AM
I forgot my password so I complete the process to get a new password so WC send me a password in a e-mail; I copy and paste that new password but the system keep replying with: wrong password.

This is the reason why I am now at my fourth username because of that ridiculous error that keep happen and happen
WC is the only website that I encouter so much problem. I was a mod on a very large website so I'm not to ignorant about login and getting a new password

Juls
12-26-2012, 10:25 AM
I forgot my password so I complete the process to get a new password so WC send me a password in a e-mail; I copy and paste that new password but the system keep replying with: wrong password.

This is the reason why I am now at my fourth username because of that ridiculous error that keep happen and happen
WC is the only website that I encouter so much problem. I was a mod on a very large website so I'm not to ignorant about login and getting a new password

Did you try typing it in instead of copy/pasting it? Some systems do not let you do that.

Juls

bruiser
12-26-2012, 10:46 AM

Settle down big fella. I have been on a lot of forums/sites and this one is run pretty well. The moderators get back to you in a timely fashion, they are generally kind and helpful.

Golden
12-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Well, there are tens of thousands of others that don't have that issue so I gotta think there is something on your end causing this problem.

Are you sure you are set to "accept cookies"?

Email me at: [email protected] and let me know your other user names and your email addresses that you used (you had to have different email addresses for each registration).

Then tell me which one you want to keep, what password you want and I will get you fixed up.

BUT.....if you are not set to "accept cookies" the system will never remember you.....it uses cookies to remember.

Scott

MikeF
12-26-2012, 10:53 AM

Had the same problem.

Do not use an old link/favorite to get on WC.

When the site changed over, the old link would access WC but the password(s) never worked.

My best guess.

Andre (wallyandre)
12-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Did you try typing it in instead of copy/pasting it? Some systems do not let you do that.

Juls

It seems that copy & paste don't work

Everything is normal now

Thanks to all for you're suggestions

Juls
12-26-2012, 12:20 PM
It seems that copy & paste don't work

Everything is normal now

Thanks to all for you're suggestions

Welcome back! :howdy:

Glad you got it figured out.

Juls