On-Line Members List

Nimstug
04-12-2013, 12:41 PM
How about putting the on-line members-guests, stats, newest member and birthday list back at the top of the page where it belongs? There's ~ 30 sub-boards and headings to close or scroll through to find it. I didn't know it was down there until someone mentioned it.

The icons explaining which forums contain new posts is mostly useless at the very bottom of the page.

And why two groups of identical random pictures?

Nimstug

Hot Runr Guy
04-12-2013, 12:48 PM
How about putting the on-line members-guests, stats, newerst member and birthday list back at the top of the page where it belongs?

Nimstug

yeah, what he said. Move it back to the top of the page.

HRG

JVH
04-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Right. Return it to the top of the page. Thanks...

modadmin
04-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi guys,

It was already on the page twice. Top and bottom. Now its only in the bottom, in the place that its designed to be.

When its at the top of the page it hinders SEO by pushing the valued content further down the page. Resulting in an ineffective way for the pages content to get indexed.

Its still there, just a little further down the page. :)

Nimstug
04-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Hi guys,

It was already on the page twice... the place that its designed to be. ...it hinders SEO by pushing the valued content further...

I've been here how many ever years and never saw the listing at the bottom. That's how often I made it to the bottom

Walleye Central came up as the #5 result when I googled just plain old "walleye", behind Wikepedia, the Minnesota DNR, Lake Erie Charters, and Toledo Walleye (an ECHL hockey team - I might have to get a t-shirt), #4 searching "walleye news", #5 searching "walleye tounaments", and (drumroll please...) #1 searching "walleye fishing". Well, optimize away.

My opinion is the place that "it's designed to be" is a poor design.

Nimstug

...yeah, I had to look up SEO.

Prov275
04-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Move it back up where it belongs.....