Ten pound club entry problems

B Robinson
07-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Hi, I'm trying to upload a fish to the 10lb club, and the link I put in the URL for the pic is never accepted. I've tried it two different ways (a link from facebook and another site), and neither will accept. What am I doing wrong?

B Robinson
07-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Wow....nothin?

Juls
07-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Upload the picture from a folder from your computer... Don't use a URL.

Have you tried that yet?

B Robinson
07-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Got it, thank you. I didn't read far enough ahead and didn't see the 'next'. I thought the first page was where it was uploaded. It's on the boards now!

B Robinson
01-19-2014, 12:49 AM
I entered a 10 pounder a few months ago and I see the pics have not been updated yet. What's up?

Juls
01-19-2014, 04:30 AM
I entered a 10 pounder a few months ago and I see the pics have not been updated yet. What's up?

Hmmm...I've alerted the admin to this posting, so they can figure out what happened.

Golden
01-19-2014, 10:22 PM
They are having some issues trying to figure out all the custom programming I had done on the site so they can upgrade some of the operating systems.

I am helping as much as I can but frankly, it's over my head, so my old programmer is chipping in too.

Hopefully they'll get it figured out.....I KNOW they are getting tired of things not working.....and I KNOW they are tired of me reminding them of things aren't working.......they are working on it though.

Scott

B Robinson
01-20-2014, 12:23 AM
Cool, thanks for the reply. I know I have seen the same 3 fish in the 10lb club on the front page for quite some time and was more curious than anything. Thanks and good luck--

modadmin
01-21-2014, 09:10 AM
They are having some issues trying to figure out all the custom programming I had done on the site so they can upgrade some of the operating systems.

I am helping as much as I can but frankly, it's over my head, so my old programmer is chipping in too.

Hopefully they'll get it figured out.....I KNOW they are getting tired of things not working.....and I KNOW they are tired of me reminding them of things aren't working.......they are working on it though.

Scott

Want to just make sure this issue is addressed in the mod section? Just want to make sure someone is looking into it, if not I can :D

HB