Setting WC Time Stamp

Crankbaiter
11-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Im in the Mountain time zone and the time stamp on the web site is showing 6 hours and 3 minutes ahead of my time.
Im looking in the upper right corner where it says welcome Crankbaiter you last visitedXXX.

Obviously this is not a time zone issue (6 hours?) and it has always been off way off real time. Is there a way to correct the time?

I only care as the forum threads are always time stamped and show up incorrectly.

Hawker
11-08-2013, 05:57 AM
Hopefully this will be of help! Go into your "User CP" (dark gray bar, far left hand side). Scroll down to the "Settings and Options" box and click on "Edit Options". Now scroll down to "Date and Time Options" and select the correct time zone for your location on the Time Zone bar which should be (GMT -7:00) Mountain Time (US and Canada), then scroll on down to bottom of form and click on "Save Changes".

I just looked on your "User Profile" and your time zone setting is set for (GMT) Western Europe Time, London, Lisbon etc, but I don't have the option of changing and saving it for you otherwise I'd have done so.

Hope this will help ya!!

Golden
11-08-2013, 08:55 AM
I set you to Mountain Time