Keyword Search in Classifieds

CHM
12-19-2013, 09:57 AM
The search filter appears to be inop. I've tried two different browsers. I get this -

Not Found

The requested URL /php-bin/php5.external/classified/index.php/searchresults was not found on this server.

I can't search by brand, or even just filter by Boats.

modadmin
12-21-2013, 11:49 AM
The search filter appears to be inop. I've tried two different browsers. I get this -

Not Found

The requested URL /php-bin/php5.external/classified/index.php/searchresults was not found on this server.

I can't search by brand, or even just filter by Boats.

Looking - thanks for reporting it.

Mark

PitchinJigs
12-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Also noted that when filtering... the keyword only appears to be filtering based on the Title/Description fields. For example, if you search for Ranger, there are some classifieds that are not included in the filtered list. I would expect that if I were filtering for Ranger, Skeeter, or whatever manufacturer, the filter would include searching the Brand field.

Try filtering for keyword Ranger and you will see the following classified is left out of the results.

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/adviewer/50146

modadmin
12-24-2013, 03:05 PM
Also noted that when filtering... the keyword only appears to be filtering based on the Title/Description fields. For example, if you search for Ranger, there are some classifieds that are not included in the filtered list. I would expect that if I were filtering for Ranger, Skeeter, or whatever manufacturer, the filter would include searching the Brand field.

Try filtering for keyword Ranger and you will see the following classified is left out of the results.

https://www.walleyecentral.com/classified/adviewer/50146

It may be a Ranger, but the work ranger is not in that particular ad. At least, from what I can see.

~ Alan, Community Support

PitchinJigs
12-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Ok, so the Keyword does not look at the Brand field... for some reason I thought it did. Maybe add a drop down for Brand as with Category and State?

Thanks... Jigs