Quote request time

NathanH
03-20-2014, 04:03 PM
I reached out to WWM for a quote. How long does it take to get quote?

scgibby11
03-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

Winston Churchill

Let us know if you wants some other quotes from Lincoln, Kennedy, or others..... :-)

dutchboy
03-20-2014, 05:07 PM
I reached out to WWM for a quote. How long does it take to get quote?

Does "reached out" mean you called
Or e-mailed? Phone calls will always get faster service.

NathanH
03-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Does "reached out" mean you called
Or e-mailed? Phone calls will always get faster service.

Oh I just sent an email a few days ago... I'm in no rush just excited for the new boat.

Juls
03-20-2014, 05:21 PM
It's that time of year. They probably have a pile of quotes to do right now. They have a network of insurance companies they work with to get you the best price, for the right coverage, so it takes a bit of time to get that info, I would think.

I just got my policy from the company they picked for me in the mail today, as a matter of fact. :)

Hot Runr Guy
03-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh I just sent an email a few days ago... I'm in no rush just excited for the new boat.

Honestly, I'd pick up the phone and call Bob. But, be prepared to spend some time with him, he wants to make sure he understands exactly what you're looking for.

HRG

Insurancepro
03-21-2014, 06:38 AM
Guys, My computer crashed on Friday. I had to get a new one and then had to return it. I had him build me a new one. I'm sorry for any delay. To lose 2 days this time of the year. Sucks. Just give me a call and we will get right on it. If you filled out a form on line we may of lost it in the process. Please call me. Bob Luellen 800-339-1235

NathanH
03-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Oh nothing was wrong at all. I or my quote and I plan to look it over tonight.