Lund vs Ranger Test

Fisher-man
04-09-2014, 08:12 PM
Guys,

I hope by my thread you didn't think I was trying to incite a riot. I actually was hoping to get things moved in a civil direction, away from empty rhetoric, and into a real world test.

I am still hoping to get that done.

I am intrigued by what prompted you to remove the thread. Is there any way you can let me see it? I will not reply to anything on it, I would just like to see where it went.

Obviously passions run high on this topic, and my invitation to a real world test was an attempt on my part to see if we could put this to rest.

Sorry if it went awry.

Juls
04-10-2014, 04:31 AM
Name calling, bashing, uncivil, swearing, take your pick. This is the busiest fishing website on the internet...we don't babysit threads on this site. If it can't be kept civil for any length of time, and more post than not are uncivil, then it can't stay.

And, no, you can't see it.... once it's removed from the boards only moderators and admin can still view it.

Fisher-man
04-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Juls,

Well thanks for the reply. I guess I didn't know how high temps ran on this subject, and my only intention was to set up an actual test. Something I guess that will not happen, because no one has responded. I really wasn't trying to start anything.

Happy fishing.

Yarhcaz
04-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Come on Juls...even though it got entirely off topic, crude, and down right rude...I still bet you broke a smile on some of it :D

Name calling, bashing, uncivil, swearing, take your pick. This is the busiest fishing website on the internet...we don't babysit threads on this site. If it can't be kept civil for any length of time, and more post than not are uncivil, then it can't stay.

And, no, you can't see it.... once it's removed from the boards only moderators and admin can still view it.

Golden
04-10-2014, 08:56 PM
A couple of registered users acting like children......and if they can't act like adults.....we'll treat them as children.

They have been given a "time out"

Fisher-man
04-11-2014, 09:16 AM
Golden,

That's funny. I am through with that entire discussion. I was hoping to get some real world results, but that isn't going to happen, so I will just go my way and enjoy life.

Good luck on the water this year.