Trade rating, negative trader feedback

Black98TransAM
03-05-2015, 06:09 PM
On a car forum I am a member of they have trader ratings that work a lot like the ebay rating system. I think this would be a nice addition for the swap board.

Also have seen on other forums an area for you to post negative experiences with transactions with other members.

For instance someone could start a thread explaining that Person X sold them a broken item and is refusing to correct the situation.

modadmin
03-06-2015, 12:10 PM
Hello,

Can you please provide me with a link to this forum so that I may take a look at it?

Thank you!

~Km, community support

Black98TransAM
03-06-2015, 07:56 PM
http://ls1tech.com/forums/marketplace/parts/search/

modadmin
03-09-2015, 10:54 AM
In order to have a feedback section like the other forum, we will need to overhaul the whole classifieds plugin and start from scratch. I'm not quite sure what the ramifications will be with such a big change.

Thank you for the suggestion but I don't think we can make the change right now.

~KM, community support

Golden
03-17-2015, 09:17 PM
The question wasn't about the classifieds, it was about the Swap Board which is a forum.

If you go to the Message Board drop down menu, you will see the link.

That is what he was referring to.

The classifieds are a totally separate part of the site with no hooks into the forum software.

Scott

jopes
04-09-2016, 11:03 PM
The question wasn't about the classifieds, it was about the Swap Board which is a forum.

If you go to the Message Board drop down menu, you will see the link.

That is what he was referring to.

The classifieds are a totally separate part of the site with no hooks into the forum software.

Scott

You are speaking of iTrader. It is a nice plug in for vBulletin. It is not that hard for this to be set up and it goes off of the member profiles instead of having a long forum with people in it to read through.