Mobile view

Rock Lobstar1
09-26-2015, 07:49 PM
What happened to mobile view for these forums? I usually only use my phone for browsing these forums and it's tough without mobile view.

modadmin
09-28-2015, 12:03 PM
Did you opt out of mobile view at some point? Try clearing your cookies and cache, then try logging back in.

-Marie, Community Support

Rock Lobstar1
10-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Thanks. That worked. Not sure if I opted out or what happened. Nice to have it back though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modadmin
10-05-2015, 08:08 AM
If you didn't opt out of it, you could have set your phone browser to display desktop view.

Either way, glad it worked out for you.

Lee, community support

Hot Runr Guy
10-05-2015, 01:52 PM
If you didn't opt out of it, you could have set your phone browser to display desktop view.

Either way, glad it worked out for you.

Lee, community support

As long as we're having this conversation, I use an old-school BlackBerry, and can no longer view the forums. I can see the home screen OK, but as soon as I try to switch to a forum, I get a page full of gibberish.

I see no options to clear cookies or cache, any other ideas?

HRG

modadmin
10-06-2015, 09:46 AM
As long as we're having this conversation, I use an old-school BlackBerry, and can no longer view the forums. I can see the home screen OK, but as soon as I try to switch to a forum, I get a page full of gibberish.

I see no options to clear cookies or cache, any other ideas?

HRG

O_o

That's a tough one to answer.... I had to Google this.
They use their own proprietary browser however you can install Opera on it. there's not much we can do about the older Blackberry phones... but most new blackberry phones can run Android apps.

This link might help:
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-storm-f86/what-internet-bowser-does-blackberry-have-146692/

Lee, community support